Registered: 1516063608 Posts: 7
Reply with quote #1
This report was from a ride on 18 Jan.
- Silver Lake to Union Falls Trail: 4 miles, ungroomed but clear
- Union Falls to Thatcherville Rd (Goldsmiths Rd): 7 miles, 5mles on Franklin County Rds, enough snow on the roads; Alder Brook Park Rd, ungroomed, had to trim back one tree
- Thatcherviller Rd To Pole Line (C7): 5 miles, Thatherville Rd, just groomed; Howe Rd to Blue Spruce Rd, ungroomed, but in good shape; Kushaqua Mud Pond Rd, plowed, but enough snow
- Pole Line to Debar Mt Trail (C8): 4 miles, great shape. 2.5 miles of road on Rt 26, plowed but enough snow
- Debar Mt Trail to Meecham Lake: 10 miles, trail groomed and in good shape
- Meecham Lake to Deer Valley Trail: 25 miles, trail was NOT groomed and hadn't been groomed for a while, a bit rough. We took the Blue Mt Rd straight into Deer Valley Trails instead of going around on S81A
Joe From Silver Lake __________________ Joe From Silver Lake
Registered: 1383867810 Posts: 52
Reply with quote #2
Thanks for the report!